It is possible that what works in SEO now is not what you think. Contrary to popular belief, it’s not all about keywords and keyword research – although they certainly help! Today, almost everything works differently, and we’re here to find out why.
Craig Campbell, Glasgow’s top SEO expert, joined me on this episode of the SEJ Show for a candid discussion about what’s REALLY working in SEO at the moment, including a discussion around lost domains, domain leasing, PBNs, link building, YouTube, TikTok and other media that Google loves!
There are many domain names that are not personally branded and you can turn them into an excellent money making website somehow. Whether it’s affiliate or e-commerce, it doesn’t matter. A website is a website. –Craig Campbell, 29:24
I don’t even see people going to the Wayback machine that recreates all your videos. A lot of people just throw up any old URL and brand new URLs and stuff. What they don’t do is do the basics properly. You have to make it happen again. It’s out of gas, actually the website. You have to relight it – Craig Campbell, 31:23
If you ever feel like you have imposter syndrome and don’t know anything about SEO, go to a room where no one knows anything about SEO. They will all ask you questions because you will be validated immediately. —Loren Baker, 12:38 p.m
[00:00] – A bit about Craig & His YouTube channel.
[04:28] – What is Craig’s core focus?
[05:55] – How many websites did Craig launch before he found two profitable ones?
[13:22] – How does it feel to be the only SEO in the room?
[17:03] – What are expired domains?
[30:59] – What NOT to do when buying lost domains.
[37:18] – The best way to approach expired domains.
[50:39] – Does Craig notice anything in the midst of this content update?
[55:38] – How important are Domain Authority ratings and other metrics in inbound links?
[58:04] – Does Craig ever watch Majestic?
Craig Campbell SEO – https://www.craigcampbellseo.com/
- 1 How does AI affect SEO?
- 1.1 What is the impact of AI on SEO?
- 1.2 How does AI affect digital marketing?
- 1.3 How can AI help in SEO?
- 2 What topics are most popular on YouTube?
- 3 How long does it take to get views on YouTube?
- 4 Can a 10 second video be monetized?
- 4.1 Can short videos be monetized?
- 4.2 Can I monetize a 15 second video on YouTube?
- 4.3 Can you monetize 10 second videos on YouTube?
- 5 How many types of SEO are there?
How does AI affect SEO?
Odys Global – Premium Aged Domains & Websites for sale – https://odys.global/
Generally, with any site I bought, I would use it again. I might not want to keep the exact template and look of the images, but what I would do is recreate, go through all the URLs that had links pointing to them, I would recreate those URLs. I would put the content back from the Wayback Machine and keep the site as close to what it originally was just to start ranking again for some of the terms it had. Then link equity starts to kick in again. –Craig Campbell, 10 p.m
What is the impact of AI on SEO?
I don’t just look at the domain name. I look at the number of outbound links. I look at the number of keywords that rank on that site. I look at the referring domains. I look at a bunch of other quality controls and I think that part is what these guys are missing. –Craig Campbell, 32:38
What is the impact of artificial intelligence in marketing?
Take the time to invest in an idea. It can be local, global, a $500 product or even a $20 product, and just do it right and get it out there. Who knows, you might get addicted, and if you’re like Mr. Craig Campbell here, you might flip it 50 times. Its monthly income is amazing. –Loren Baker, 1:01:19
What is AI powered SEO?
For more content like this, subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/searchenginejournal
How does AI affect digital marketing?
Craig Campbell is considered one of Glasgow’s most experienced SEO practitioners. With his expertise spanning all aspects of SEO, he has built an unrivaled wealth of digital marketing knowledge.
How has artificial intelligence affected the success of marketing?
He is also a businessman known as “Craig Campbell SEO.” The pandemic led him to start a YouTube channel that now has more than 100,000 subscribers.
How is AI being used in online marketing?
Subscribe to Craig on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CraigcampbellseoUk
How can AI help in SEO?
Follow him on Twitter: https://twitter.com/craigcampbell03
What are some things AI can help you with when doing SEO SEM?
Contact Loren Baker, founder of Search Engine Journal:
- Follow him on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/lorenbaker
- Connect with him on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorenbaker
- A primary benefit of using AI in SEO is efficiency and speed. The increase in efficiency can even be quantified in monetary terms. Content creators in the company can work faster and more efficiently with the support of AI in SEO.
How is AI used in Google search?
Does SEO use machine learning? SEO is changing rapidly with advances in machine learning. It helps us understand intentions far better – an important signal for content that is relevant and of high quality. It helps us sift through huge amounts of data and gain actionable insights, and take action and do some laborious and tedious tasks for us.
What topics are most popular on YouTube?
Artificial Intelligence is a rapidly growing technology that is expected to help make SEO tools and strategies more valuable and informative for businesses in the coming years. Digital marketing and A.I. work together to improve the ability of developers and marketers to engage in various activities.
- AI-based personalization equips brands with the ability to enhance customer engagement, improve customer loyalty, improve sales and give them a deeper insight into what their customers want in real time.
- AI SEO, also known as AI-powered SEO, refers to using artificial intelligence to guide the search engine optimization of a website or website to achieve better rankings and organic traffic. In addition, AI can help with keyword research, SERP analysis, content writing, optimization tips and much more.
- Marketers will see improved customer engagement, efficient use of marketing budgets, increased revenue, improved lead scoring and more sophisticated segmentation of data. By using AI-based predictive tools, you can create campaigns and actions that are generally better targeted to your customers.
- In the world of digital marketing, AI can streamline and optimize marketing campaigns. It can also eliminate the risk of human error. While much of the digital marketing world still relies on human ingenuity, an AI program may be able to generate a report using nothing but data.
- With AI’s data-driven research, you can develop a more effective marketing approach for your company. AI can easily predict target customers’ buying behavior and choices by evaluating data, improving user experience and providing consumers with what they really need.
- AI in SEO helps you improve your current SEO strategy by discovering opportunities, such as related keywords. The algorithms, as well as the speed, help companies speed up the process and improve the accuracy of keyword research, competitor analysis, search intent research and more.
- These three things that can also lead to SEO success…. Especially when it comes to content, AI can allow you to provide:
- Special landing pages.
How long does it take to get views on YouTube?
Unique user experiences based on consumer data and behaviour.
The biggest way search engines use AI is to rank web pages, videos and other content in search results. Google (and other search engines) rely on complex artificial intelligence to determine how content is ranked.
Can a 10 second video be monetized?
Here we present our 11 best YouTube channel ideas, in no particular order.
Photo and video channels.
Can short videos be monetized?
Do you need 1000 subscribers to monetize YouTube Shorts?
Can YouTube Shorts be monetized?
Can I monetize a 15 second video on YouTube?
Can you monetize 10 second videos on YouTube?
What is minimum length of YouTube videos for monetization?
Political satire/news channels.
Can you monetize YouTube videos under 30 seconds?
How many types of SEO are there?
What type of YouTube content is most popular? The top four content categories that YouTube users watch are comedy, music, entertainment/pop culture, and “how to. Google/Ipsos Connect, USA, YouTube Cross Screen Survey (n=1621 YouTube users), July 2016.
Three months. After the first week, the video will slowly start to climb and will reach its full potential (in views per day) in 3 – 6 months. But some of my videos took over a year to become somewhat successful.